Nov 28 Alumni Event
“Science-in-Action Storytelling” Alumni and Friends Event
November 28, 2023 starting at 7 pm. Institute for Food, Nutrition, and Health, 61 Dudley Rd, New Brunswick, (Cook Campus), Rutgers University.
RSVP here by Nov. 20.
Join us for an exclusive screening of award-winning science films, including Fields of Devotion, followed by one-on-one conversations with the featured, world renowned Rutgers scientists at a post-screening reception.
Travel around our state and the world through stories of Rutgers cutting-edge research including:
- Fields of Devotion (Plant Breeding and Food Security)
- Ocean Farming (Aquaculture and Food Security)
- Mysteries of 9 North (Deep Sea Microbiology)
- Amaranth (African Indigenous Vegetables and Food Security)
- Antarctic Edge (Antarctic Climate Science)
- Life on the Edge: Horseshoe Crabs (New Jersey’s Horseshoe Crab Migration)
- Stories from the Marsh (Climate Change’s Impact on New Jersey’s Fish Population)
- Biting Back (Developing Plant-Based Insect Repellent to Protect Against Disease in a Changing Climate)
Click here to see a short preview video of the screening.
The event is free to attend but you must register online by November 20th. Space is limited. Information regarding parking will be shared with those who register prior to the event.
Questions? Email Dr. Xenia Morin (firstname.lastname@example.org).